About U.S. Ostwal Group of Colleges
The foundation of U. S. Ostwal Group of College under aegis of U. S. Ostwal Education Society was laid back in the year 1995. The group opened its first institutes U.S. Ostwal Science and Arts College and U. S. Ostwal International School at Narayanpura, Mangalwad, District: Chittorgarh (Rajasthan) in 40 acres lush green land area. In today's world, education is must for each and every individual. The institutes were opened to impart world class education from primary level to technical education including B.E., B.Tech., Diploma, ITI, B.Arch, M.Arch. B.Pharma, Hospitality Management along with undergraduate and postgraduate in basic Science, Arts, Commerce, to people living in vicinity area, to learn and grow intellectively using the advanced state of the art facilities.
The campus has fully developed infrastructure, well equipped labs and modern library. The group ensures that our education is at all times relevant and as per the need of the hour. Group will continuously invest in academics and research by recruiting best qualified faculty for providing quality teaching and research.
U. S. Ostwal Group of Colleges offers you unique, dedicated and friendly environment for facilitating best learning experience for fulfilling your dreams.
Here Details of Establishment of US Ostwal Education Society Should Be Included
1. U.S. Ostwal Science & Arts College
2. U.S. Ostwal of Science and Technology
3. U.S. Ostwal Institute of Pharmacy
1. U.S. Ostwal Institute of Agriculture
2. U.S. Ostwal Institute of Physical Education
Objectives of the College
- To develop an academic tradition of intellectual enquiry
- To provide a life long commitment to learning and opening gates for international career opportunities.
- To foster mutual cooperation in various fields such as academic, cultural, sports, literary etc.
- To develop an eternal expedition to educate and enlighten the society by building a path for it, through education.
- To work as a team for grooming the future of the students.
- To instill the requisite confidence, tolerance and a sense of morality among the students to face the future challenges.